Monday, July 16, 2012

Am I excited?? You bet I am! Why??? Because in less than 48 hours I will be in Reggio, and then my heart and I can be together again!!

I can't wait to be reunited with the sun and fresh air! To fill my belly with Erbazzone and tartufi...proper coffee, gelato from Pacifico and labrusco from my friends farm!!

I swear it's not all about the food but as Im lying here in bed I can hear my tummy a rumble just thinking of our orto!

But besides the food I'm longing for the beach and seeing Guiliano Palma in concert for my birthday! Ahhhhh!!! (insert excitement scream!!)

And most of all.....above all the best food and lavish wines of the world, my Italian family! I love them so much!!

I'm excited for Liv as she will be spoiled as always and have more attention than she could handle!

So as I snuggle under the duvet with my kindle ( because cool kids don't snuggle with books apparently), I'll try to keep my excitement at bay!


Hmmmm...I think I'll start to review related books as I read them, especially by expat authors!

Currently reading: Ask Me If I'm Happy by Kimberly Menozzi
Will review once I'm finished maybe!!



Do you like my excitement face?

2 comments :

  1. LOL yup u look excited! Good luck dear..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great funny expression! You look like life is the best at this moment for you. Congratulations on getting back to Italy. I hope it all works out for your family in the very near future! How exciting!!!

    ReplyDelete